All-inclusive relocation services in FInland

We help the clients to get the residence permit, but the most importnat goal for a comfortale living starts within moving to Finland.
Then our relocation and family integration supporting service come onto the scene. Advising and a helping hand of professional advisor opens a path for the comfort of the whole family. The head of the family may focus on the business issues, while our advisors help with the most important issues of the whole family.

The relocation services for a comfortable moving to Finland:

Useful services for those moving to Finland

- Children integration: day-care, schools, kindergartens, student courses
- Spouse integration: (employment services, language courses, cultural training and further studies)
- Social care: medical & pension insurance - KELA, etc
- Real-estate services: purchase, rent and registration of real estate in Finland
- Residence registration, Finnish ID-card & driving license
- Consultant and Finnish translator/interpreter services
- Lawyer services, including negative decisions appeals of any Finnish authorities (immigration department, tax department, social services etc.)
- Communication or correspondence with Finnish government or financial authorities

Relocating to new Living premises and real-estate in Finland

Our clients who are granted residence permits would normally also contract us to find them an apartment to rent (rent of a two-room apartment is around €800 to €2000 in Helsinki and nearby) or to buy and appartment (starting at €120,000 in Helsinki) or a private house (starting at €350,000 in Helsinki region).
An appartment might be purchased with a loan, 30% prepayment is a condition for a new-commer, 10% prepayment is possible after residing 1 year minimum and having a perfect credit-track.

We also offer a service for hiring utility services: electricity, parking, internet, cell phone communication, security, property and family member insurrance and etc.

Registration in Finland

To become a rightful resident of Finland, one must be registered in the Finnish Population Information System, which contains personal data of all residents of Finland: name, last name, date and place of birth, address, nationality, family relationships, native language and profession. Registration allows you to use a number of public services. Unregistered residents cannot open a bank account or receive benefits. Local Register Offices (Maistraatit) handle the registration.

KELA - Social services in Finland

KELA is the Social Insurance Institution of Finland. KELA administers pensions and all kinds of benefits, including unemployment benefits.

Immigrants need to fill in the application for KELA card (KELA-kortti) to become covered under the Finnish social security system. KELA photocards are available at an extra fee. You may use your KELA photocard as your ID in your dealings with banks, post offices, pharmacies, when calling an ambulance, etc.

KELA provides partial reimbursement of your expenses for visiting private physicians and private clinics, for medical examinations and purchase of medicines. Your KELA card proves that you are insured against sicknesses and are entitled to reimbursement for your medical expenses. For example, by presenting your card at a pharmacy you can get a direct, on-the-spot reimbursement for your costs.

If an immigrant is registered as unemployed, s/he will be able to receive unemployment benefit payments only after obtaining the KELA-kortti.

Tax administration in Finland

Immigrants must apply to their local Tax Administration Office for a tax card.


In Finland, payment of salaries and benefits and payment of bills is done electronically. To open a bank account, an individual will need a passport or another ID.
error: Content is protected !!